Dec 18, 2014

Happy Holidays

The count down is on and even though I thought I won't stress myself too much this year, it was nothing besides a great wish. 
I had some goals like adding more items to my Etsy store before Christmas so I have been very busy. In case you are looking for some last minute gifts, please check out Pattern Jots Shop. So far all products are digital downloads and you can just sit at home with your printer near by ( and some mulled wine in your hands ) and print some lovely Christmas gifts for your loved ones. No need to leave the house ( except you are planning to frame what you purchased ) and join the crowds.

My latest addition :

Perpetual Birthday Calendar, copyright©Maike Thoma by Pattern Jots 2014
Perpetual Birthday Calendar available at Pattern Jots Shop

A quote always makes a great gift :

Do What YouLove Wall Art, copyright©Pattern Jots by Maike Thoma 2014
Do What You Love Wall Art available at Pattern Jots Shop

I am taking a break over the holidays and I will be back January 8th 2015.
Thank you to all my loyal blog readers. I wish everyone very Happy Holidays and a fabulous New Year. 

copyright©Pattern Jots by Maike Thoma 2014
Christmas Wishes from Pattern Jots

No comments:

Post a Comment