Apr 24, 2014

London - Part 4 - Store Snaps

This will be my last post about the great time I have spent in London recently. I am still inspired by all impressions - London is just fabulous. Today I share some store snaps.

Anthropologie in South Kensington was amazing...the store front looked quite small but walking in I think it has been the biggest Anthropolgie store I have ever seen. The windows were beautifully decorated and I spent quite a while in front of them admiring all the eye candy.

Window decoration Anthropologie South Kensington

Window decoration Anthropologie South Kensington: It looked like water colours with print

"Garden Buzz" dessert plate

Florence Balducci Amour Cushion

After Anthropologie I walked over to Habitat...I love this store and unfortunately there is none near where I am living.

"Loco" series
"Mauzy" bed linen

"Balin" cushion

"Freda" storage jars

As a cat lover, I bought this cute book bag for myself...

"Sushi" cat patterned shopping bag

And my favourite department store was John Lewis...I could have spent a day in it...next time I will start there. Unfortunately I was running out of energy and store security was following me already since I spent so much time in each department admiring everything. So only two pictures from there...

Rabbit pattern at John Lewis

Orla Kiely melamine series

And if you have a chance you must pick up a free copy of this fabulous John Lewis Home catalogue...it is gorgeous !

John Lewis home catalogue

It was a very good little trip and it was great to meet with a good friend I have not seen in a while !
Hope to be back to London anytime soon !

Happy Thursday everyone !


No comments:

Post a Comment