Jan 30, 2014

Keka Cases

After a rocking start with my blog ( thanks to the Blog Hop ) I decided Thursday is the day to blog. So keep an eye out for more blogs posts on Thursdays over here.

Today I am very proud to show you some of my designs licensed with Keka by Solid Line Products.

 Keka by Solid Line Products

So far Keka focuses on mobile tech accessories and is offering cases for the iPad, iPhone, Kindle and other smart phone devices. Soon Keka will expand their range into lifestyle products for the home.

Thinking male customers I have designed the collection "Biomolecular" and the cases turned out fabulous.

 Biomolecular

With Valentines around the corner "All My Hearts" is a popular design.


And if you want to show some floral love - "Spring Love" is the right choice.

 Spring Love

Keka cases are coming in an amazing quality and truly protect your devices. So far you can order Keka cases in the United States via their website or if you are located in the UK you can order via Amazon UK.

Happy Thursday !





No comments:

Post a Comment